
Keagan got to go to both Kyla and Kayden's Valentines' parties today. He was a big hit. I went early and ate lunch with Kyla (who lost her first tooth today) and then went out to recess with her since I couldn't go to all of her V-day party. Since the moment we arrived Keagan's stroller was mobbed by no less than 10 kids the whole time. Kyla beamed. She had fun showing off her little brother and no one had a problem using the sanitizer before they approached. Once we were back in the classroom she picked him up and walked him around the classroom.
I then rushed over to make Kayden's party. I put Keagan in the Moby wrap to stay away from the germs. The kids were eager to see him however and Kayden was proud to introduce his brother "Keagan Joseph." For whatever reason Kayden always states Keagan's first and middle name. It's fun to see them take pride in their brother.



No comments:
Post a Comment